Daniel James

Daniel James

Thursday 11 July 2013

Behind the scenes

Not unlike the animation a lot of work goes on behind the scenes to create an item for broadcast.

These are some of the scenes that did not make it to the big screen!


And ACTION, who are these guys?


Not sure what is going on here but they are obviously not listening!


















 
OK - it is us, but looking pretty mischievous I think!
     

 


Bev doing her interview, Teresa trying to blend into the background
                                                  


Bev, where are you when I need you?

 
Special thanks to Ivor Williams, official photographer!
 
And, not to forget - this is who it is all about.
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I still have the insect bites!!!! How I have suffered for my art :-)

    ReplyDelete